28 April, 2009

Marriage advice for the bride - quite a project!








These next photos are from a booklet I made for a friend's niece who's getting married soon. I told you it was wedding season in Barbados!
I started out making a card, but I had so much stuff I wanted to use, that I ended up making a booklet. I ended up using something from pretty much all my stuff - Cuttlebug, Cricut, rubber stamps stickers by Jolees - tons of stuff. I took me a few days to do, but I loved it!
And most importantly, they did too!

Here are two pages combining stickers, and image from Clipart and rubberstamping.















Love these pages - I thought those sentiments were so funny!














2 comments:

  1. Anonymous13 May, 2009

    OMG! These cards are awesome!!
    WHERE CAN I GET ONE, like ASAP?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that marriages, even those made in heaven are not perfect, and neither is the groom. Expert marriage counselors advice that there will be times when your husband will perplex, anger and irritate you. There will be days when dirty socks on the floor, lack of communication and puzzling priorities make you want to put him out on Tuesday with the trash. But those are the times when a “wife of noble character” will prove herself. Those are the times when, if you would be fully loved, you must love him fully, because it is when your love is challenged the most that it will shine the brightest. http://www.marriage-counselors.net/

    ReplyDelete